Wednesday, 6 January 2010

WELCOME TO CULTURE MOUSE!

 
Hello people, this is culturemouse, a blog where I get excited about film, TV, books, theatre, music, miscellaneous jollies and puddings. But unlike a culture vulture who screeches from the lofty skies, snatches prey from the ground and has a face like a bad witch's spell, I quietly go about my business, scuttling from film to programme to book, nibbling on hunks of cheese...er, news, and then squeaking - or squeeing as I do - about various excitable things.

There are many things in this world that I love and I wanted somewhere to really spout about them, even if it's to no one but myself. So expect many uses of the word "amazing", random uncalled for squeeing, the occasional irrational rant and hopefully a good dollop of humour, too.

So without further ado, let's make words! *rubs tiny pink nose*

No comments:

Post a Comment