Sunday, 7 March 2010

Failure


I AM SO SORRY. I've been too busy to update culturemouse lately. Don't blame me, blame the employers who won't hire me...

Anyways, I absolutely PROMISE that in the coming weeks there will be lots of features coming up (just because they're not appearing on here doesn't mean they are not generating in my head!) on all kinds of topics. I am not abandoning you! In fact things should return to working order later on tonight, so keep a lookie out.

Sorry again. In the meantime, check out the listings for the Bradford Film Festival which starts on March 18. The amazing Dogtooth is showing, as is New York I Love You, which I think given the circumstances - i.e. waiting two years for this moment - I am allowed a SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Unfortunately Four Lions has already sold out. Boo.

Oh, and the excellent Stardust is on Channel 4 tonight at 8pm. If you haven't seen it, I bloody urge you to. It's one of my all time favourites. "Freak!"

No comments:

Post a Comment