Saturday, 1 May 2010

Attacked by Pestilence!


I had so many plans for culturemouse this week, and then bloody Pestilence came into my life. Where's Sam and Dean when you need them?! Tsch... NO RING FOR THEM.

Anyways, as you may have noticed there was no 'Through The Grater This Week'. I actually did the research for it before I got ill and there wasn't very much going on anyways, so I've decided to skip it for this week and have a bumper edition next week as hopefully there will be more to talk about then. Oh, and I've now decided to move its weekly post to a Friday as well, as it ties in much better with the new film trailer releases and it's nice to have a little video or a photo to end the news segment with :-)

In the mean time I'm going to be concentrating on Cannes and writing up my thoughts on some of the films which are competing, and others that are just showing their pretty little faces in the next couple of days. Incidentally there hasn't been any recent film reviews on here because I haven't been to the cinema for so long! There's just absolutely bugger all out at the moment that I want to see - but that's all set to change next week when we get Four Lions and the new take on A Nightmare on Elm Street. Wahoo! And I'm still undecided about Iron Man 2...

Now I'm off to zap a horseman. And eat mashed potato. See you in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment