Sunday, 21 August 2011

Your TV Planning Schedule Begins Here!

It's less than a month away now until the new US TV season begins - how blooming mad is that? Actually, the weather is beginning to chill considerably and I'm kinda looking forward to snuggling down with a hot chocolate and watching all the new shows...I was always a Winter child.

And this year looks better than ever with an array of amazing looking shows debuting in September/October. If you haven't already had a browse, I've added the culturemouse personal viewing schedule to TVDAR, which kicks off with Ringer on September 13. I'll be adding new promos as and when they become available - for now I have the new trailer for Ryan Murphy's American Horror Story which begins on F/X October 5. Go check it out! (you can see the full Fall schedule here)

Speaking of which...

No comments:

Post a Comment